- A man without ceremony has need of great merit in its place.
- Ambition often spends foolishly what avarice had wickedly collected.
- An ill wound, but not an ill name, may be healed.
- An old man in a house is a good sign.
- An old young man will be a young old man.
- As pride increases, fortune declines.
- As we must account for every idle word, so we must for every idle silence.
- Bargaining has neither friends nor relations.
- Be always ashamed to catch thyself idle.
- Beware, beware! He’ll cheat without scruple, who can
Most mortgage calculators only provide you with basic information regarding the home price, down payment, interest rate, and mortgage term. While these are often the most critical aspects of any home purchase, someone looking to calibrate their cost expectations for purchasing a home could grossly underestimate the expected costs as real estate property taxes must also be included in the cost of owning property, and also, homeowner’s insurance is almost an additional cost if you are borrowing to purchase a home.
Further, if you anticipate paying less than 20% on a home, you will also be subject to private mortgage insurance until have 20% equity in your home. These extra factors can almost certainly add several hundred dollars or more to the costs associated with home ownership, and it is important to take them fully into account before making a purchase. With that in mind, I have prepared a free … Read the rest of this article!
Today, I want to spend a couple minutes talking about a blogger named Darren Rowse, a man whose skill in building a blogging empire I respect immensely. He’s a guy who runs a collection of highly successful blogs, one of which is called problogger.net. If you visit the website worthofweb.com/calculator and punch in “problogger.net” into the site estimator, you will see that Darren’s website makes an estimated $26,000 per day, which is translated into $791,000 per month, which gives him a pre-tax income of almost $10,000,000 per year from this website alone (and keep in mind this is just one website that Darren owns).
Most likely, the readers of this site wouldn’t mind reaching a point in life where they make $18 every minute that they stay alive (and it’s really fun when you go to sleep for 8 hours and realize you just made over $8,600. Seriously, every time … Read the rest of this article!